Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clear to the naked eye!

Why do our minds think the worst when we have a hypothesis like Amy's. Well, I don't know! But what we feared the most is not happening according to what the doctor's naked eyes could see. Those are great news! The tumor, cancer, crones, etc., are all discarded. Could it had been there and God did a miracle? Surely,Possibly, maybe, I don't know. But we are very thankful for the Lord's grace through these scary and expectant moments. Did God answer your and my prayers? Of course He did, and the glory be to our triune God alone. Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement. Amy is now recuperating with her lovely aunt Jan on her side, who flew all the way from Arkansas at the last minute to be with her. Thank you aunt Jan, it meant the world to Amy. Thanks Matt, Angie, Virginia, Ellie, Christy Habashy, Laly, Cris, Feno, and others (sorry if I didn't get your name), for just being there to pick us up and lift us up. We are very thankful for you all. If you have any questions please call me (Pablo) until Amy feels better. With nothing else to say, but with a smile on my face, I want to say one more time; thank you so much for your support and prayers. Shalom out!
Pablo S. Paredes
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment