Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 27!!!

I have made it to 27 weeks!!!!!!! Praise GOD! There was a time when I was not sure I would make it this far but the Lord is seeing me through and carrying me along. I went to the doctor this week and received wonderful news. He said that Lola and I look great and that starting next week I can try to stay home alone with Peyton. I will still be on bed rest but, as long as we hang out in the bed and play and watch movies we should be fine alone together. He did say that I will need to continue to get rest during the day and that it would be best if Peyton could go on play dates for a couple of hours each day. I think this is doable and is an answer to our prayers.
My mom was here last week and we enjoyed having her here so much. Peyton had a great time making cup cakes and cookies with Gran and being able to play around with her. She did a great job loving on us and taking care of us. Thank God for Moms! My dad will be here all this week helping us out and we are very grateful.
We as a family are praising God for bringing us this far and for never leaving our side. He has shown us each day how much he loves us. It feels so good to be loved by our Savior. Here is how you can continue to pray for us this week and how God has been answering our prayers:

Answered Prayers:
1.) Peyton has been doing a lot better going and doing things without Mommy.
2.) Lola has moved up and is looking great.
3.) Pablo has finished another week of school and work and is doing well.

Prayer Request:
1.) Please pray that I will be able to gain more strength in my legs and back and that the pain in my muscles will go away.
2.) Pray that Lola will stay in for another week.
3.) That Pablo will be able to balance everything once our help leaves (work, school, home).
4.) That we will be able to find help during the day to help with Peyton. We are needing people for 2-3 hours a day starting Monday.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Please let us know how we can pray for you.
In Him,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great news! We serve a great God! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Keep up the good work! (((hugs)))
    Love, Aunt Tammy

    ReplyDelete